Retirement planning and retirement income planning is our bread and butter at Clarity Capital. Investing in a manner to provide competitive yield and dividend income may increase the longevity of your retirement account principle substantially. Some people fear running out of money more than they fear death. If you are planning on retirement in the next couple of years or are already retired, come see us to put together a customized retirement income plan.
The Small Businesses
We are a small business and understand the importance of proper planning as a small business for retirement as well as insurance planning. We work closely with businesses on their group retirement plans, i.e. 401K, SEP IRA’s, etc., and with business owners individually to prepare them for their exit strategies. Matt started his career working with small businesses on their succession plans, and that is still an active part of his business today.
We meet with dozens of small businesses to review their company retirement plans each year and it amazes us how underserved this part of retirement planning is and how their plans often don’t align with the company’s goals and needs. Please talk to us for a second opinion or start-up plan and information.
The Future of Your Company’s Retirement Plan
As an employer, you share the responsibility for guiding your employees toward making decisions that will afford them greater financial freedom in retirement. But here’s the quandary: Just as your workers look to you for financial guidance and advice, you must seek out an expert to help you navigate plan regulation and administration.
Do the following issues look familiar to your retirement plan committee?
- New regulations that add to the complexity of administration
- Fiduciary pressures to provide prudent investment options
- Timely (and potentially complex) fee disclosures to your participants
- Outside advisors whose allegiances are split between plan providers and investment managers
- Watershed regulations that require greater transparency about disclosing relationships between plan sponsors and their advisors
- Employees who feel they cannot afford to save, but are being courted by your competitors through their benefits programs
- Concerns over your employees’ retirement readiness
Your need for competent, independent retirement plan guidance—from an advisor you can trust—has never been greater. That’s why your plan should work with an independent retirement plan representative supported by Securities America, Inc..